EMS Airflow Prophylaxis Master is a new EMS airflow dental hygiene treatment specifically designed to target the build-up of plaque and tartar on teeth. The EMS AIRFLOW Prophylaxis Master in Sydney uses ultrasonic waves and airflow to break down plaque and tartar, making it easy to remove with a toothbrush or floss. It is a painless, non-invasive treatment that is suitable for all ages.
1. What is Airflow dental treatment?
Airflow dental treatment is a minimally invasive, gentle teeth cleaning treatment that combines water, compressed air, and fine powder particles to remove persistent stains, plaque, and discolouration. The high-powered jet removes stains and biofilm from your teeth, including hard-to-reach areas, and can improve your oral health and help you achieve a brighter smile.
2. What sort of stains can Airflow dental treatment remove?
The types of stains that can be removed with Airflow dental treatment include those caused by coffee, tea, tobacco, and red wine. The Airflow EMS system is also capable of removing stains caused by genetic susceptibility to darker teeth and can remove stains that are caused by medication.
3. Who is Airflow dental treatment suitable for?
Airflow dental treatment can be repeated regularly and is suitable for adults and children. It is ideal for removing biofilm, stains, and young calculus on natural teeth, restorations, implants, hypersensitive patients, orthodontic patients, and recall appointments. The ability to reach hard-to-reach areas with precision makes Airflow dental treatment an ideal choice for many people.
4. What are the main benefits of Airflow dental treatment?
There are many benefits of Airflow dental treatment, including the following:
– It can remove a heavy build-up of plaque faster and more quickly than a scale and polish
– Pain- free treatment
– It can remove stains on your teeth
– It also reaches into periodontal pockets to eliminate bacteria that can cause significant dental problems
– Prevents caries, gingivitis and periodontitis (gum disease)
– Makes whitening procedures more effective by removing build-up that could hinder bleaching
– It is a minimally invasive and comfortable procedure
– The temperature of the water can be adjusted, which is perfect for people who have sensitive teeth
– It is an ideal option for kids
– Your smile will be brighter and healthier after a single visit
– It can be used on veneers, crowns, bridges and implants.
5. How often should I have Airflow dental treatment?
Depending on your individual needs, Airflow dental treatment can be repeated every six months to 2 years.
6. Is Airflow dental treatment painful?
Airflow dental treatment is a painless procedure. You may feel a slight tickling sensation from the high-powered jet of water and air, but this is usually not uncomfortable.
7. How long does Airflow dental treatment take?
The length of time required for Airflow dental treatment varies depending on the severity of the stains and build-up on your teeth. However, the average appointment takes between 30 and 60 minutes.
8. Will my insurance cover Airflow dental treatment?
Most dental insurance plans will cover Airflow dental treatment as a preventive procedure. However, it is always best to check with your insurance provider.
9. What do I need to do before my appointment for Airflow dental treatment?
There is no special preparation required before your appointment for Airflow dental treatment. Just brush and floss your teeth as you usually would and come in clean teeth.
10. What can I expect after my Airflow dental treatment appointment?
Your teeth will feel clean and smooth after your Airflow dental treatment appointment. You may also notice a difference in the colour of your teeth as the stains and discolouration have been removed. You should continue to brush and floss your teeth regularly and see your dentist for regular checkups to maintain your oral health.
Dental hygiene is an important part of oral care, and it’s crucial to have the right tools for the job. To help keep patients’ teeth healthy and clean, a number of techniques are available, such as utilizing dental airflow devices, prophylaxis dental cleaning solutions and products.