Government regulations means dental procedures are more limited
For your safety and our staff, routine and cosmetic dentistry will need to be deferred. Checkups, hygiene appointments, teeth whitening and simple fillings have been reappointed to May.
However, we are still allowed to perform any dental procedures that will help relieve pain or reduce distress.
So don’t wait until it’s the middle of the night and you can’t sleep.
If you have any discomfort give us a call straight away.
Rest assured, if you are in pain or have a concern that is impacting your wellbeing, we are not closed and available to see you by appointment.
It seems that going online is the new normal and for dentistry that is true as well. Many conditions where you’d usually attend the clinic can now be assessed over the phone or online.
Virtual Consultations are available for the following conditions but not limited to:
- • Poor sleep, grinding, sore jaws, snoring or sleep apnoea
- • Jaw joint pain, fibromyalgia, pain in or around the mouth
- • Inability to eat, chew or swallow or to open or close the jaw
- • Burning or shooting pain or numbness of the gums, tongue, inside the mouth or around the face
- • Toothache, jaw-ache, mobile tooth or dental implants
- • Dental injuries including broken teeth, gums or lips
- • Red, swollen or bleeding gums
- • Ulcers esp. for two weeks or longer
- • Smile consultation
- • Orthodontic assessment of children
- • Assessment of tongue or lip ties
- • Denture problems
If you have a concern give us a call on 9904 2880 and we’ll organise a virtual consultation for you.