Porcelain Veneers Sydney
Porcelain veneers have been a major advancement in dentistry:
- They’re a thin, yet strong and durable, ceramic shell which tightly bonds to your existing teeth.
- They are more conservative and inexpensive than crowns – and they look BETTER.
At our Cosmetic Consultation we will advise you whether veneers are suitable for you.
Attaching porcelain veneers is straightforward – your teeth don’t need the same preparation as for crowns.
But even though porcelain veneers are uncomplicated, the effect is dramatic – giving brighter, whiter, naturally-shaped teeth and a more radiant smile.
Through only minor tooth preparation, veneers can solve some serious dental problems, including:
- Permanently whitening stained teeth – especially when teeth have been permanently stained by coffee, tea, antibiotics or even cigarette smoking.
- Filling gaps between teeth – veneers can be shaped to give you the smile you want.
- Correcting broken or crooked teeth – veneers will cover damaged or crooked teeth and transform them into a natural smile
What makes LUMINEERS® Porcelain Veneers different from other veneers?
LUMINEERS ® BY CERINATE ® are porcelain veneers that offer the painless way to a permanently whiter and perfectly aligned smile. Your LUMINEERS dentist can apply these contact lens-thin “smile shapers” to teeth without any grinding or shaving, transforming teeth into a naturally beautiful smile that looks perfect for every individual. LUMINEERS can even be placed over existing crown or bridgework without having to replace them.
Lumineers are Pain-Free
LUMINEERS are contact lens-thin and are placed over existing teeth without having to remove painful tooth structure (unlike traditional veneers.)
LUMINEERS is the painless, permanent cosmetic solution for stained, chipped, discolored or misaligned teeth.
Lumineers last over 20 years!
LUMINEERS can only be made from patented Cerinate porcelain unavailable anywhere other than the Cerinate Smile Design Studio. In just 2-3 visits to your LUMINEERS dentist, you can have a custom-made smile that is clinically proven to last over 20 years – and it is completely reversible since your natural tooth structure is still intact! Get your perfect smile today!