ZOOM Whitening Sydney
ZOOM Whitening Sydney Special $999
* conditions apply
- Only valid for New Patients and limited to 10 website visitors per month
(Please mention the website when you call to confirm your place)
- Call 9904 2880 to ask about our Whitening for Life™ program
which will keep your teeth looking white forever!
A genuine smile can quickly help you make friends. The whiter and healthier your teeth are, the more you will want to show off your beautiful smile in everyday interactions. Zoom! Whitening is just one of the whitening options available at Cosmic Smile Dental, in Neutral Bay, Sydney.
What Is In-Office or Zoom! Whitening?
These whitening treatments can be performed in a single 60-minute session and transform stained teeth into beautiful works of art! Dr. Pang uses specialised equipment and whitening gels to quickly change discoloured teeth into pearly white sensations. In less than an hour, it is possible for your teeth to be up to 8 shades whiter. In-Office Zoom! Whitening is perfect if you have an upcoming important event where you need to make a great impression. Zoom! Whitening is great for weddings, job interviews, class reunions, makeovers or just to feel better about the way your teeth look.
Over half of our patients achieve a B1 shade, which is the brightest shade possible according to the normal tooth shade chart used by dentists worldwide. As it doesn’t involve injections or drilling, Zoom Whitening is one of the most commonly requested tooth-whitening solutions available and is often a key procedure in smile makeovers or other cosmetic dental therapies.
For the best value in Zoom Whitening, check out our Latest Specials.
How Does It Work?
- First, you will have a consultation with Dr. Pang where he will discuss whether you are an ideal candidate for Zoom! Whitening. He will examine the condition of your gums and your teeth to ensure that they are healthy enough for the procedure. Whitening teeth with severe decay or gum disease could cause complications, so a dental exam is always important prior to beginning any type of teeth whitening regimen.
- If you are a candidate, you will return for the scheduled procedure where a gentle, hydrogen peroxide whitening gel will be applied and activated using a professional ultraviolet light. This acts as a catalyt to speed up the whitening process dramatically. Teeth are typically up to 8 shades whiter following the Zoom! procedure.
- Finally, Dr. Pang will give you a professionally fitted teeth whitening tray which enables you to take your whitening to the next level or touch up your teeth whenever you wish. You’ll want to touch up more frequently if you consume large amounts of coffee, tea, red wine, soda or smoke cigarettes.
See our Whitening Special Offers!
Are There Side Effects to In-Office Whitening?
Zoom! Whitening is safe and effective but it can be normal to experience some minor tingling or slight pain for patients with extra-sensitive teeth. If this is a concern, Dr. Pang will spot it during the consultation and ensure analgesics are provided before your procedure. There is also a desensitising gel provided with your treatment that you can use along with the dental tray.
Book an appointment today
If you are looking to enjoy the benefits of a brighter whiter smile, book a consultation today! To book an appointment please contact us using our quick and easy enquiry form or phone Nadine on 02 9904 2880.